Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Temporary Insanity

I take back everything back that I said in my previous post. And from here on in, whenever I feel frustrated about my locs instead of considering taking them out I'm simply going to make a quick stop to YouTube and check out some loc styling tutorials because that's usually what my problem is. As much as I love not HAVING to do something to my hair every morning, I still get tired of looking at the same 'ole same 'ole day in and day out. And what changes that besides styling options??? The thing with being still kind of new in this loc journey I have to get more creative with styling since I can no longer clip on a phony ponytail or pay the African hair braiders a billion gazillion dollars for some zillions.

So anyhow, the day after I posted my frustrations I was checking out YouTube and I was immediately rejuvenateda about my locs.

No comments: