Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Coworker with a Bad Attitude

Yesterday I was so fired up about the blatant rudeness of one of my coworkers. What kind of person can't--let me say WON'T--even open their mouth to say "Good Morning" to a fellow coworker. Not because there's been a problem between the two of you, but just because she doesn't feel like she has to. I don't feel like I HAVE to speak to people at work. It's just COMMON COURTESY and ANYONE with any kind of DECENCY would do so. UNLESS, of course, you have some SERIOUS mental issues. That's exactly what I think is wrong with this particular young lady. I won't take her lack of manners personally as I am, by far, not the only person in the office she treats this way. For some ungodly reason she seems to believe that she is superior to most of the people around her. Since I am person who tries to figure out and understand things, I've got to let go of trying to figure her out and instead pray for her because God is the only who can help her. I know one thing is for sure, she does not DESERVE any more of my emotional time, so from this dday forward she doesn't exist to me, EXCEPT on my prayer list.

No comments: