Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Do You Watch Mad Men

Two wrongs don't make a right, right? Can it depend on the circumstances??? Okay, I know that doesn't matter. But, as I sat watching one of my favorite Sunday night dramas, Mad Men, I found myself rooting for the wife of one of the main characters to cheat on her husband. Sounds terrible, right? Let me explain. This show takes place in the 1960's and is all about the lives of these ad executives. One of the main characters, Don Draper, is a habitual cheater. It doesn't matter that his wife is a former model, great mom, attentive wife, etc. He just can't seem to keep IT in his pants! Matter of fact his last affair occurred shortly AFTER his wife found out about the one before that.

Since last season, the writers have had this wife having attractions towards other guys. Last night, she even kissed someone! I was like, "Yes!" Maybe after she gets a little something on the side she'll regain the confidence often lost when your spouse cheats. She just can't let her husband find out or else she may cease to exist--you know men can't take what they dish out.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen.

No comments: