Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's All about Nate

Between my daughter and my activities during the week and on weekends, many times my son, Nate gets left out. It's a good thing he's only 5 and that's entertaining in itself, however, this weekend it will be all about him! We began with Saturday morning skating lessons. for the last few weeks he's been talking about going skating. Of course I know he wants to play the video games, but I figure the lessons will encourage him to actually want to skate, too. After the lessons were done he said his feet hurt but he wasn't ready to go so I take that as a good sign that he liked it :) Today is Sunday so were going to church, but after that it's more fun for Nate. Ice and cake for his cousins b-day, them
on to see Astro Boy!

Doesn't all of this make you wish to be a kid again!

Til Later...L.A. Jefferson

No comments: