Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

BIG Expectations

I have some pretty BIG house cleaning projects lined up for myself. And I only have 3 days to accomplish them. Actually 2 1/2 days because the children have a 1/2 day of school on Wednesday. So far I'm not off to a great start having spent the better part of the morning chit-chatting with my mother. No complaints though--it's always nice visiting with her. Now that I'm home, the problem I encountered was trying to do too much at the same time. While multi-tasking is an important skill to hone, it can have great disadvantages if not done properly. I could mess around and spend 2 1/2 days half completing everything, thus defeating the whole point of taking these days off work.

So what I'm going to do is finish up this bath I'm enjoying right now and then get BUSY with my highest priority project--thoroughly cleaning the kitchen from top to bottom.

No comments: