Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Free Day Fridays...Who's Watching???

This week has been a long one. I don't think I've ever been happier for Friday. Late afternoon I take a much needed fitness break, so I take to the stairs--of course with my iPod on my hip. So I'm jamming on the stairs to some of Whitney houston's newest music, right? A few times stopping to do my own little performance--having a much needed good time! Then I wonder, "Am I being recorded?" Crazy thought, but possible considering the "company" has cameras strategically placed all around the building. Why wouldn't the stairwells be rigged with cameras too? I'm not worried, though. The worst "they" may have seen is me singing on a make-believe microphone, doing some jumping jacks, maybe gasping for air in need of water--nothing to lose my job over, but maybe cause a few chuckles for the people watching :)

No comments: