Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yes, They're all Squared Away

Finally I can enjoy my summer! Last week I finalized the paperwork for son's new elementary school. Then this week my daughter received her letter of acceptance to the high school she was hoping to get accepted into--a nationally recognized high school and one of the best in our city. Before this, I hate to admit, I didn't have the solid backup plans. It had gotten to the point that I hated when people would ask me what school my daughter was going to. Since most people who asked didn't need the whole story, I started speaking the name of the school we wanted her to go to. Then I was prayed that God would work everything out just the way I needed HIM to.

And he did!

God knew I needed a good elementary school and high school close to my job. Reason being, I plan to move by the end of this year or early next year. And since I'm not decided on where I'll be residing, it became important that both children be in the vicinity of my job. Now that's exactly the case.

Sure I'll lose my peaceful morning drives, being in the hustle and bustle of getting the kids to their respective schools on time. But, when I need to get to them during the school day or for after school activities, I'm less than 10 minutes away from both. Can't get much better than that!

So until school shopping time (practically right around the corner), I'm gonna be relaxing, enjoying the summer sun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its always a good feeling when you accomplish a goal, big or small. Glad the school issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Breathe that sigh of relief that you so rightly deserve.

Until the next crisis...