Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

How Rude!

The way you may get through your work day and somebody else gets through their day are not always the same. Here it is Friday. Our boss left early. Yay! Well, my coworker thinks its cool to listen to his music WITHOUT headphones. I, on the other hand, try to get some writing done at times like this. And it's EXTREMELY difficult to get that done with he's jumping from song to song to song!!!!

I know I could ask him to turn the music down, but you'd think he'd know better since he fell out with another coworker over his music being too loud. You know, we're all grown There are just some things you should know. Clearly he doesn't.

Well, it's my time to fly this coup. Hopefully I can finish my other blog entry when I get home. Man, he's lucky I'm not working on a masterpiece.

Peace

L.A. Jefferson

No comments: