Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vent Session

I make a point not to do this very often, but right now I feel like venting about everything under the sun, so just bare with me a few minutes.

1. I just want to take some scissors to my hair and clip these locs off and be done with them. I'm not saying I don't like my locks. From time to time I just get tired of them.

2. The bulge in my belly that this laptop I'm typing on is resting on just repulses me more often than not. It seems like I've been trying to get rid of it since I turned 20 yrs old--nearly 15 yrs ago! That is unacceptable. I'm wondering do I need to starve myself to lose this fat.

3. I'm tired of paying high insurance in the city of Detroit. Enough said on that!

4. I get really frustrated when I start a blog and then lose my train of thought so badly that I can't even complete--like what happened with the blog I was trying to compose when I switched to this one.

5. Lastly, the daily grind of daily living.

Okay, like I said, a few minutes of venting and I'm done.

Til next time,

L.A. Jefferson

No comments: