Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Editing, Reading, & Eating

Woohoo! Vacation day from the day job! Hmm, didn't I write a similar post a few days ago? I think so but oh well. I must need the time off. I'm certainly enjoying it.

Sharing in the cooking duties (when I get so lucky), I cooked biscuits, eggs, and sausage for breakfast and my husband fixed seafood sandwiches for lunch. Yummy! Double my pleasure, a mini marathon of Diagnosis Murder was on a newly added channel to our cable package. I enjoyed an all-day one over the weekend.

As my husband napped after lunch, I relaxed in a therapeutic foam bubble bath while finishing reading my book for this month.

My spirit has been thoroughly fed by this woman's story of overcoming a difficult time in her young marriage through Gods grace and faithfulness. I identified with several areas and am even more encouraged in my own pursuit to be a better wife and Christian woman. Check out my YouTube video about this book.

Before the day is out I'll work on the second round of edits on my manuscript.

As anxious as I am to publish my long awaited (for my readers and myself), it's more important for me to put out a quality product. My new and current readers will appreciate it. Read an excerpt at http://lajefferson.com

I'm also working on a story outline for a novella for based on another character from my first book, Unfinished Business. It's pretty cool being able to take characters from previous stories and give them a story of their own. 

I'll keep you posted every step of the way! Subscribe up top for regular updates.

No comments: