Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Not so Regular Saturday

Days like this are alright with me! Days when I don't have anything that I have to do. Days when the kids don't have anything that they have to do. Of course, a teenager can always come up with something to do rather than stay at home and clean up. Me too, for that matter. LOL! Seriously, while I'd love to stay home doodling around on the Internet (Blogger, Twitter, & Facebook), I won't do that to the kids.

My daughter wants to get to the mall to shop for her infamous Sweet 16 birthday outfit. My son wants nothing more than to pick up a toy along the way. And me, I'd prefer to do none of that because I know when I leave the house I'll be compelled to take care of some necessary things for the house but I will at least ensure that I treat myself to a pedicure and eye brow arch while we're out.

No comments: