Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Lists & Kids


I'm just curious--do you shop specifically off your kids Christmas list? For me, it depends on the age group of the child. This issue arose when my daughter kidded that my 6yr old might as well not make a list because I never buy anything off the list. Clearly as the big sister she has many fun facts to share with her little brother about me, which she gets quite a kick out of, I might add. In my defense, I try to buy a few things off my kids' list but let's be honest--at 6yrs old, don't kids want, like, EVERYTHING??? Seriously, when the first toy sales booklet came my son marked off just about every boy toy that was in it! What am I supposed to do with that??? Really? Certainly not buy him stuff I know he only wants for the pizzazz of it all. Therefore, I buy him stuff that I know he'll love just like my daughter did. Even she has to admit that I never bought her anything she didn't love!

No comments: