Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year, New L.A.


 
Ooohhh baby! It's cold in the D! So much so that I had to cover up my entire yet!


I can't tell you how good and strange this new year feels to me.  For the first time since I started this blog waaaayyyyy back in 2009 (possibly 2008) I don't have a book project looming over my head. I didn't come into the new year with an unfinished project for which I've had to extend the deadline. Nope! Not this year!


For the first since I published my first book I get to focus on building my online platform, promoting my upcoming book, Reconciliation to Hell, and working on some shorter writing pieces--essays and memoirs, specifically.  I actually started that process in the latter part of 2015 having submitted two stories to Chicken Soup for the Soul and one to Readers Digest.

It's been far too long since I've posted here so I can't possibly fill you in on everything that's been going on. So please come back and follow me on my writing journey. I'm looking forward to sharing with you.

1 comment:

360 said...

I look forward to it!