Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Slow Down...Yeah Right!

To call me "busy" is almost an understatement. I'm a single mom of two and I'm involved in several different activities. I'm a regular volunteer of a public service organization, book club facilitator and membership coordinator of a local community service organization, I'm a member & PR Director of an employee based organization, and I'm a member of a local writer's group. In addition to the organizations that I'm apart of, I also do plenty of activities with my children. We spend time with my parents, we go on walks, we go skating, we go bowling, we go to the movies. I'm hoping by the end of summer that we get some bike riding on the list too now that I finally replaced my daughter's bike. Anyway, between my organizations' activities and meetings and my activities with my children, there seems to be no time to just relax!

Now, maybe you're thinking, "Nobody told you to spread yourself so thin..." You're absolutely right. But you know what, now that I've started I don't know how to stop.

No comments: